Sunday, January 15, 2006

First moments of v7ndotcom elursrebmem contest

The v7ndotcom elursrebmem contest has started! And has it been a ride already...
L3DG (Rob, Ryan, and myself) have already had a great adrenaline rush today. It started at noon PST when John Scott delivered the rules along with the keywords. We had a Yahoo confrence running while in a tele-confrence with each other. Ryan (having the fastest connection) went for the v7ndotcom-elursrebmem.com .net .org .info & .us domains while Rob went for
elursrebmem-v7ndotcom.com .net .org .info & .us domain names.

Talk about a stressful 2 minutes. Ryan shouts out "I got 'em all" a rush of relief fell over me. Only to be shattered a few minutes later when he said "WTH I only got the .info and .biz" So we got those two with the forward keywords. At the same time Rob was working on the backwards domains and ended up with the .com .net .info & .biz ! We were all happy that we did as well as we did...

Then after talking about our scores I completely forgot about the blog! I was too late for the forwards but did manage to snag the backwards that you're reading right now ;)

Much more to come... please stay tuned

NeO

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Aaaah, it's all good sport!

I've got a v7ndotcom elursrebmem page too - this should be fun!

You're welcome to submit to my v7ndotcom elursrebmem contestants directory.

Good Luck

Sarah

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home